Re: [lro] diesels.. info wanted

From: Bryan Hoult (bhoult@peoplepc.com)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 11:19:53 EST

    "Peter Hope" wrote:

    > judging from the "Nissan UD"
    > comments I guess
    > it's not the US.

    We had two UD's when I was in the fish processing business.
    Best straight trucks we had (33000GVW).

    I don't think the inline six in those trucks would wedge
    into the 110. (too tall, more than anything)But, UD makes
    much smaller trucks, so I'm sure one of the 4 cyl. TD's
    would work.

    I think a 6.2 or 6.5TD GM would be a great option for a 110,
    don't you Pete? :)

    Bryan