Re: LRO: RE: Series driver height.

From: Jean-Leon Morin (offroaddesign@softhome.net)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 22:30:37 EDT

    I actually experimented for at least a month on seat positions and steering
    ratios (when implementing power steering) to allow me to play the harmonica
    while driving my Land-Rover. I must say on the long hauls I have done to
    date (especially the 3500 km ottawa to NS nightmare run), the harp-friendly
    driver comfort system has kept me alive and awake through spurts of
    microsleep, and allow me to drive the landie in a time of crisis, with one
    hand on the wiper motor, as the wiring had crapped out, whilst the other
    continued on playing ther familiar boredom-battling roster.

    J-L