Re: LRO: best way to clean crap out of engine

From: Jim Hall (jimfoo@qwest.net)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 21:54:50 EDT

    Thanks for all the replys. Unfortunately, I have found out that as fast
    as I pour antifreeze in the radiator, it comes out in the oil pan. I
    lost the bolt that holds one of the lifter guides in place and the
    roller fell down to the camshaft and I imagine was pushed into the block
    by the camshaft. Happy birthday to me :(

    --
    Jim Hall
    1966 88" Elephant Chaser