LRO: Rangie Fuel Milage (was: 1994 County SWB)

From: Hope Peter (hope_peter@bah.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 11:40:56 EDT

    > I have a '95 RR LWB and love it, but be prepared to pay for fuel costs if
    > you drive it very much. I average about 10 mpg.

    Is this typical milage? Have a friend with a 95 but never asked.
    Find it hard to believe that it gets milage so low. Our full size GMC with
    a 5.0l gets about 18 around the city and got 24mpg highway when we still
    lived in a place that you could drive for more then 10 miles on a highway at
    over 40mph.
    Pete