Re: LRO: RE: Series driver height.

From: Perrone Ford (ford_p@nettally.com)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 12:50:56 EDT

    Maybe I have had the misfortune of getting into trucks with the bulkhead behind the seats.  Come to think of it, I believe every one of them did.  My friends 109 did not.  That could account for the difference.  I distinctly remember a gent with a SII working on his front propshaft asking me to get in a move the truck forward a bit.  As I got in, I noted that my knees were VERY bent and I was having a hard time working the pedals.  I thought there was no way I could drive one of those on a daily basis.  My friends 109 was not the same and I felt very comfortable in it... and my 6'5" buddy does as well.

    Lets put this one to bed.

    -P