Re: LRO: RE: Series driver height.

From: HeirPhoto@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 16:54:34 EDT

    ford_p@nettally.com writes:

    > Maybe you've got short legs! I sure as hell can't fit into any series 88
    > truck I've ever tried to fit into. At least not with the doors on. And my
    > friend who is 6'6 and has a 67 IIA 109 passed up on a IIA 88 because he had

    P,
    Not sure where your fit problem is. At 6' 6" and 265# I am far from small and
    have a 36" inseam. I have owned and driven a Ser.IIa 109 LHD, a Ser.I 88 RHD
    and currently a Ser.III Lightweight LHD with no problem. These were daily
    drivers of 30 to 80 miles a day and although weary at the end of a trip no
    problem reaching clutch or gas unhindered.
    Thanks,
    Tony

             Anthony D. Miller & Co.
             ~ The Tintype Artist ~