Re: LRO: RE: Series driver height.

From: Lance da Silva (Ladasilva@intekom.co.za)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 17:01:16 EDT

    I am also a bit tall for my Series 111, but mine is in daily operation as a work vehicle, and mainly gets used on the farm for
    the duties that I wish to save my modern Japanese vehicle from. This morning when all the diesel was frozen, and I
    could not get the turbo diesel started I informed the staff that I would be using the Landy. Fired up first time and took me
    off to town. I am sure she enjoyed the tarmac for a change.
    For Sale "NEVER"
    Lance da Silva
    S111 109