LRO: OVLR Birthday Party pictures

From: Lori Sickley (rovers@nep.net)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 15:00:59 EDT

    I've put together a slide show of people places and things from my trip to
    the 18th OVLR birthday party. Used a trial version of picture software and
    a new digital camera I'm not used to yet, so please be kind : )
    A different script would have been preferred, but that's it for now.

    It takes about ten minutes on my cup and string connection. If you choose
    to view it, hopefully it will work for you too. Let the pictures load first
    or the comments won't match!

    Anyone know the missing name for a red 88 on the RTV?

    OVLR knows how to put on an event. The best bargain around too!

    Thanks to all involved for their hard work and great food. You know who you
    are.

    Caution : )

    There are coilers, leafers, people, ferrets! and even a Unimog all getting
    along equally well for those easily offended ; )

    http://www.simplerthyme.com/pics/OVLR_BP2001enter.html

    Hope you enjoy!

    Lori in NE Pennsylvania
    http://www.simplerthyme.com/store/LR.html