LRO: Re: OVLR Birthday Party pictures

From: Jean-Leon Morin (offroaddesign@softhome.net)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 23:25:49 EDT

    Thanks, Lori... The pictures are great!

    Funny how you referred to Valdez as "the" Valdez... I'd better not mumble
    that when driving, it might start thinking it's got some kind of title - as
    in it is "the" one and only...

    It might get stuckup and develop an air of superiority... And be more of a
    PITA that is is currently.

    For those who are wondering what Kieth Elliot, Kieth Tanner, and Ted Rose
    are doing unsupervised around my truck, they were having a little tach
    removing session - seems a 4 cyl tach is pretty useless with a 6 cyl
    motor...

    And yes they had permission...

    J-L