Re: LRO: New Guy or All about Joe

From: Perrone Ford (ford_p@nettally.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 09:42:54 EDT

    Agreed.

    -P

    Bill Adams wrote:

    Mr. Ford, please don't get your panties in a twist about this. It's
    really not a serious matter in the least. I'm sure that we all benefit
    from your responses and I am certain that Mr.Dufresne will take all of
    them into consideration when he goes about making his decisions about
    his Land Rover, which, by the way, he has yet to procure.
    Whether I'm wrong, you're wrong or anybody else is wrong is simply not
    worth the bother because Joe is going to do whatever he darn well
    pleases anyway no matter what we say.
    I appreciate your zeal in setting the record straight. All this
    information is available to anyone who wants to take the effort to find
    it via the internet and from personal testimonmials.
    I highly doubt that Joe will be considering a Defender or Range Rover
    due to the high prices for the former and his distaste of the latter.
    All this effort is therefore mo! ot. Let's hope that Joe decides to