Re: LRO: New Guy?

From: Ian Stuart (Ian.Stuart@ed.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 09:49:15 EDT

    On Friday 29 June 2001 13:38, you wrote:

    > > of course we do. doesn't mean I can't like other stuff too. as
    > > someone else said, "on the other side of the pond rovers are like
    > > scouts. buy cheap, build cheap, go anywhere"
    I got my '49 for a steering-box and 5 tyres.

    I've just aquired a Series III for a set of seats.

    I sold my 109 for 1,100 (GBP) (about 1,500 USD) - with 2.25, unleaded
    head, overdrive & other tweeks.....

    Go anywhere? Yup - I've been up hills, over trails & on my side...

    --
    Ian Stuart - EDINA, DataLibrary, University computing services.