Re: LRO: New Guy?

From: Andrew H. Litkowiak (andylit@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 08:38:36 EDT

    Good reply Joe.

    I hate e-mail sometimes. No tone of voice allowed if you don't use emoticons.
    The previous poster may have been posting seriously, or he may have been
    grinning and nudging you in the ribs. Impossible to tell.

    Of course, sometimes people will type and send stuff they wouldn't in a million
    years say face to face.

    Welcome to the list, and I hope you find the info you need.

    Andy Litkowiak
    Rover, Cruiser, MG, Triumph, Volvo owner. Oh yeah, ford.