Re: LRO: New Guy?

From: Joseph S Dufresne (Josad@networld.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 01:31:50 EDT

    At 11:07 AM 6/28/2001 -0400, you wrote:
    >Hi guys. I joined this list because i'm considering a series rover some
    > >time in the next few years.
    >Why not now when they are cheap, after Ford finishes with the them a REAL
    >Landy will be very expensive. Better stck with the Sprout 8^).

    because right now i'm a student. money is a major issue here. the
    cheapest series I've found so far was $6000 and it was about ready for the
    junk yard

    > >I'm a IH scout guy, and will always be.
    >Why bother us then, we aren't "Scout Guys and Gals (TeriAn)"? We are
    >Land-Rover Guys and Gals. Don't the Scout folks have their own list?
    >Jim Wolf

    of course we do. doesn't mean I can't like other stuff too. as someone
    else said, "on the other side of the pond rovers are like scouts. buy
    cheap, build cheap, go anywhere"

    guess what jim? I'm a toyota guy too. from about the time I was 5 on,
    someone in my extended family (mom and all her brothers families) has
    always has a toyota. I think they're great cars.

    Joe

    Joe Dufresne, josad@networld.com; ICQ# 25751950;
    http://tigger.tmcom.com/~josad/
    "Don't shoot to kill, shoot to live!"