LRO: Re: RE: Re: RE: Painless Wiring & light ?

From: Hope Peter (hope_peter@bah.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 21:47:08 EDT

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "Tackley, John" <jtackley@dit.state.va.us>
    To: <lro@works.team.net>
    Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 10:17
    Subject: LRO: RE: Re: RE: Painless Wiring & light ?

    > Pete,
    >
    > I used the generous wire lengths of the Painless 7 cir. fuse block to
    mount
    > my fuse panel on the dash

    Did you mount this in the space in front of the passenger? Or behind the
    gauges? I was thinking about the blank space infront of the passanger, but
    decided I wanted a glove box, so mounted it in the engine compartment. I do
    think that for the next project I will be mounting it inside. Not that many
    wires run straight from the fuse block into the engine compartment.
    I just got done making an overhead console that will hold my radio, cb, and
    off road light switches. Still plenty of room inside the thing, think it
    would be the perfect place to 'hide' the fuses.

    > You might check to see if Painless sells just their naked switch
    > boxes...would make a nice splash box...

    Radio shack, project boxes :-)
    Pete