Re: LRO: Re: RE: Re: RE: Painless Wiring & light ?

From: Jeff Berg (jeff@purpleshark.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 21:51:45 EDT

    >Did you mount this in the space in front of the passenger? Or behind the
    >gauges? I was thinking about the blank space infront of the passanger

    I've been planning to upgrade and move FINSUP's auxiliary fuse panels
    into this slot for sometime. They will be enclosed so I'll still be
    able to use the shelf. Have to have a look at the stuff from Painless
    and Wire Works. (Will probably just roll my own from industrial
    catalogs though.)

    It's on the list...

    jeff

    --
    ==
      Jeffrey A. Berg     Purple Shark Media        Rowayton, CT