LRO: Some photos from the BP

From: Keith Tanner (keith@miata.net)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 08:00:01 EDT

    Okay, there aren't all that many scanned yet. But I have a few photos from
    the OVLR Birthday Party online for those who didn't make it (and those who
    did). http://keith.miata.net/landy

    It was good seeing everyone. Especially Alan, who appeared out of the dark
    just when I needed help with a Land Rover leaking gas - and then fixed my
    truck by tapping it twice with a flashlight. A great trick.

    Keith