LRO: instrument panel

From: Rich & Lori Williams (paddlers@nwlink.com)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 23:01:47 EDT

    I started out thinking about adding a tach to the instrument panel. Then I
    got to thinking that the main center panel and the two addition panels to
    the left of the h20/oil gauge and turn indicator switch might look better on
    one single panel so I am in the process of experimenting with a custom
    setup.

    So while I'm at it, does anyone have any good suggestions of something else
    to add. I don't want to make this look like the panel on a F-117 but I was
    thinking about also adding a vacuum gauge and an hour clock.

    Thanks,

    Rich
    '60 SII 109 SW