Re: LRO: More opinions sought

From: Russ Wilson (gambrinus66@mail.earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 21:55:34 EDT

    >Another in what I am sure will be a series of "opinion polls".
    >
    >Here's the situation... Having the 109 frame sandblasted. Now once I have
    >it down to raw steel I have two choices.
    >
    >A) I can give it a coat of POR 15.
    >
    >B) Using rattle cans, I can prep, prime and paint with gloss black.
    >
    >Cast your vote!
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Rich
    >'60 SII 109SW

    My 109 frame is at the sandblaster here in L.A. along with everything else
    steel on the rover. Bulkhead, galvie bits etc. I'm just curious how much
    you paid for you blasting. My blasting came to $250 for the works.

    Russ and Leslie Wilson

    "Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come
    to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
    --Ronald Reagan