Re: LRO: Molson LR commercial

From: Alan Richer/CAM/Lotus (Alan_Richer@Lotus.com)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 06:07:46 EDT

    >Alan be nice..... or I won't share my Yukon Jack with you :-)

    Please don't - that stuff is insidious....

    >On another note..... How is Mr. Churchill's chassis project going?

    Slowly. It's all cleaned up, and the damage from a 20-odd years either
    holding up your barn or the Canadian Army's storage racks has been welded
    up. New bushings are in, and I await the shipment of a single-part epoxy
    galvanizing paint.

    This is ome interesting stuff - leaves a dry film of 95% zinc and exhibits
    all the mechanical and electrical characterisrtics of hot dip. I'm going to
    do Mr. C to see how the stuff goes, then if it's good I'll likely complete
    the paperwork to become a dealer in it.

    It looks like the perfect option for those like me who simply can't get
    things hot-dipped - and it can be applied in less-than-ideal conditions. It
    does require clean metal, though - which is a laborious pain on something
    the size of a 109 chassis.

                        ajr

    Bruce F.