Re: LRO: Tomb Raider, very very little LR action but lots o Angeline Jolie

From: Jeff Berg (jeff@purpleshark.com)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 12:05:20 EDT

    >I was disappointed by how little time the 110 gets in the movie
    >(probably on screen for less than a minute) but the fact that
    >Angelina Jolie gets a lot of time more than makes up for it. :-)

    Darn-it-all! I was really looking forward to some pleasantly-fronted
    Land Rover action. Regarding being able to buy a "T-R" 110 in the
    UK--neat! I've actually been tossing about the idea of basing my
    (will it ever become a reality?) travel truck on the T-R rig. Of
    course mine will have a diesel engine...

    Was thinking of christening the vehicle "Grave Pyrate." Figure
    that'll put me on some of the local anti-fun hit lists...

    jeff

    --
    ==
      Jeffrey A. Berg     Purple Shark Media        Rowayton, CT