Re: LRO: Molson LR commercial

From: Jim Hall (jimfoo@qwest.net)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 11:40:49 EDT

    Speaking of Tomb Raider, I saw my first Freelander commercial. It had
    shots from her driving the 110 through all sorts of stuff, and then goes
    to two nen standing outside saying something like" too bad she didn't
    take the Freelander". I laughed as it seemed to imply that the
    Freelander could kick a Defenders butt offroad.

    --
    Jim Hall
    1966 88" Elephant Chaser