RE: LRO: Molson LR commercial

From: Scott Wickham Jr. (urbncby@sgi.net)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 00:44:59 EDT

    I saw it too! Twice the other night. It is a great commertial. I didn't
    see the front, was it a IIa? I'll have to get some Molsen for the BP to
    support them.
      And then later I saw Tomb Raider with Courtney. More cool Rovers. I was
    hoping to see more of the LR but, it isn't in there much. A few quick
    glimpses in the garage when she's shooting screw drivers with an air chisel
    and later when she's in Cambodia crusing through the jungle. Oh yea, and
    she rides in it while it gets air dropped from a helicopter. And she is
    pleasantly fronted ;)

    Scooter