Re: Re-LRO: Missing Front Drive Shaft

From: Alan Richer/CAM/Lotus (Alan_Richer@Lotus.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 05:38:19 EDT

    And the problem with the series list is it is full of people who know
    something about leafsprung vehicles & little about Range Rovers.

    TeriAnn Wakeman

    Speak for yourself!

    I will lay very long odds that many of us here have one of each...or in my
    case more than one Series and a Range Rover as a parts hauler...8*)

    Seriously, though, the folks here tend to be a lot more hands-on than the
    RRO - where "take it to the shop" is often heard....

                        ajr