RE: Re-LRO: Missing Front Drive Shaft

From: Lee Jones (leejones6@home.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 08:48:18 EDT

    You are right Alan - but the "take it to the shop" mentality has to be
    tempered by understanding that on the RRO a fair proportion of the trucks
    are in warrantee OR have some kind of ECU problem. For the former there is
    no option but to "TITTS" and for the latter, unless you are some kind of
    whiz kid (like YOU :-)) there is little option other than finding a
    replacement at a breakers...

    Lee