LRO: Spotting

From: Matt Peckham (matt@onexchange.com)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 16:03:09 EDT

    ok, I don't know who this was, but they just drove away, even though it was
    pretty obvious I was following them. I was driving down winter street in
    Lincoln, and as it merged with the one way section near the reservoir, I
    spot a Series 3 eggshell hardtop with some really skinny little tires pull
    out in front of me. 2 people in it. Since I could only go the same way, I
    was following them. They didn't slow down, wave, beep, or anything! We
    pulled back onto Trapelo Rd, and they just sped away. Not the courtesy I am
    used to seeing from Series owners, and how often do you encounter another
    one on a deserted road, replete with monster speed bumps to make you go
    really slow. Guess I am a bit OVER friendly...

    I was taking a colleague out for a spin as he was bored, again, over
    friendly...

    Matt Peckham
    74 Lightweight.
            _____