Re: LRO: Re: Fast Freewheel

From: David Scheidt (dscheidt@tumbolia.com)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 15:23:13 EDT

    On Mon, 11 Jun 2001, N Forbes wrote:

    :Charles Irvin's 109 Diesel (Gillian) would do something ridiculous like 85,
    :wouldn't it? I remember poor Charles even had witness' on the list but
    :people still wouldn't belive him.
    :

    Lots of people have reported having fast rovers. No one, except people
    who've driven one, ever believes them. I think some of it is fear of
    flogging the thing. My 109, bone stock, would hit 75 when I had an
    overdrive. It took a long time to go from 65 to 75, sure, but I think it
    would have gone to 80.

    --
    dscheidt@tumbolia.com
    Bipedalism is only a fad.