Re: LRO: Re: Engine/Trans Swap

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 15:05:13 EDT

    >If you want to easily play around with various gear
    >combos go to my web page URL below.
    >
    >www16.brinkster.com/indio2/rpmtablecalc.html
    >
    >Tim Czajka

    Tim, what a great tool you have built! I now have a print out and have
    made a tach to MPH cheat sheet to put in my LR.

    I'm assuming that you have not entered the LR gearbox ratios yet (The all
    say it is a three speed with ratio of 1 in all gears.

    As a sugestion you might want to add the Ashcroft high ratio and the LR
    coiler transfer cases to your list.

    Great tool!

    TeriAnn Wakeman If you send me direct mail, please
    Santa Cruz, California start the subject line with TW -
    twakeman@cruzers.com I will be sure to read the message

    http://www.shadow-catcher.net <- Photography for sale
    http://www.overlander.net <- Web directory for Land Rover
    http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman <- My personal web site

    "How can life grant us the boon of living..unless we dare"
    Amelia Earhart 1898-1937