Re: LRO: Re: Engine/Trans Swap

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 15:23:48 EDT

    >thats why i was going to turbocharge it. cheap, i know a guy near me that
    >is
    >selling two new, in box turbos for a chevy 350 at $900 each. not bad
    >really,
    >considering it would give you an additional 150hp.

    A turbocharged 350 in a series rig? Zowie.

    With a little 302 set up to run on regular petrol and get best fuel
    milage I can climb anything my tyres can find grip on, and cruise 65 MPH
    on those long steep uphill grades on the highway.

    Whatcha gonna do with all those extra ponnies????

    TeriAnn Wakeman Marigold Ltd.
    Santa Cruz, California Web design, site updating, testing
    webmaster@overlander.net search engine optimization, graphics
                                  and more

    http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html