Re: LRO: Guinness

From: Frank Elson (frankelson@felson.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Sun Jun 10 2001 - 16:25:08 EDT

    Kirk, you didn't write English, you wrote British.
     Scots, Welsh and English are British, Irish are Irish.
     Yeah, as the Irish can live here without a passport, and vote in our
    elections (phtew) and we can do the same over there it does seem a bit odd.
    But don't let it bother you, when I worked in the States I caused a small
    commotion one evening in a bar in Georgia when I said: 'Ah, but you
    Yanks...'
    then again, a lister took umbrage when I called you lot colonials once...
    :-)>
    Best Cheers

    Frank
         "(o)======(o)" Bronze Green 110 CSW