LRO: Re: Re: Re: Guinness (was Acetone and Rain-X)

From: Frank Elson (frankelson@felson.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Sun Jun 10 2001 - 15:58:34 EDT

    Alex wrote: >>>unless you are talking about Stones' Bitter -
    > > yeeech)
    >

    > Frank-
    >
    > Are these the same folks who make the Ginger wine?<<<

    goodness I hope not. I doubt it very much tho' as I agree with you Stones
    Ginger Wine is great. It's a Winter drink here, goes very nice in the
    hipflask on a cold day walking or fishing...(not driving, obviously)
     Ever mix it with whiskey for a genuine 'Scot's Mac' ?

    (ok, anyone notice my deliberate mistake?)

    Not sure where Stones' bitter comes from... well, probably a toilet
    somewhere...

    Best Cheers

    Frank
         "(o)======(o)" Bronze Green 110 CSW