Re: LRO: Kate and Sidney Pie, was British Beer

From: Michael Hatton (mhatton@compt.com)
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 15:48:48 EDT

    On Sat, 9 Jun 2001, TeriAnn Wakeman wrote:

    > >Man.. talking about Guiness and Curry. Damn I'm hungry!
    >
    > Now I really have to look for that recipe for Guiness steak pie.

    If anyone knows of a good steak and Guinness pie recipe, please pass it
    along, especially if it includes kidney

    LR Content: Anyone have any tips on brazing in replacement footwells, I am
    hoping to start on this next week, so that I can continue with the
    frameover. Also, is there a colour refernce for the "tombraider"
    landrover. Since I cant afford to buy one, I might as well paint it the
    same colour.

    Michael Hatton