Re: LRO: Kate and Sidney Pie, was British Beer

From: Frank Elson (frankelson@felson.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 16:55:14 EDT

    Steak and Guinness Pie and Steak and Kidney Pie are two different dishes .

    I've been mithering my wife - the world's greatest cook - for some of her
    traditional British recipes for someone on this list for ages now. She
    always says that she doesn't know how she does it, she jest does it.
    Best Cheers

    Frank
         "(o)======(o)" Bronze Green 110 CSW