Re: LRO: British Beer

From: Ivan Van Laningham (ivanlan@pauahtun.org)
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 15:22:01 EDT

    Hi All--

    Jeremy wrote:

    > Man.. talking about Guiness and Curry. Damn I'm hungry! Oh, and LRO
    > content... Still looking to buy a sIII or sIIa. If anyone is trying to
    > sell either, or a rangie, in Colorado, US area, lemme know! :)

    I know of a 1963 sII here in Salt Lake City. That's not too far from
    Colorado, you know. It's been for sale for a couple of months now.
    It's in good condition; I've driven it. I have no idea what the
    seller's asking price is.

    Write to me offlist and I'll send you the seller's name and phone
    number.

    Metta,
    Ivan
    Ivan Van Laningham