LRO: RE: gear and transfer teach please

From: Lee Jones (leejones6@home.com)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 23:06:21 EDT

    OK - with the yellow lever up and the red lever forward you use the black
    lever like a regular 4 speed and you are in 2 wheel drive HI

    With the yellow lever pushed DOWN and the red lever forward you are in 4
    wheel drive HI BUT to put it back into 2 wheel drive HI you gotta stop and
    pull the red lever back and push it forward and the yellow lever will pop up
    (now 2 wheel drive HI)

    When you put the red lever back you will be in 4 wheel drive LOW - to my
    weak knowledge there is no 2 wheel LOW unless you forget to lock the front
    hubs if they are so equipped.

    Lee