LRO: Rovers-Got to love em

From: Easton Trevor A (trevor_easton@dofasco.ca)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 18:34:55 EDT

    Rangie's tank painted, skid plate painted, gas lines replaced with
    stainless, everything in place, pump runs, ngine starts. Oi, what's this,
    the low fuel light is on. i musta forgotten to connect the sender. Check
    under back, no wire appear to be on, could they be backwards? Pull to change
    over and top connector comes off very easily. Must be the problem, I'll just
    nip up the connector. What's this? There's a spade lug in the connector. Lo
    and behold there isn't a spade lug on the fuel sender. (Expletive deleted)
    Oh well hopefully tomorrow I can solder on a pigtail without having to
    remove the tank again. Rover ownership is such challenging fun.