LRO: RE: Rovers-Got to love em

From: Scott Wickham Jr. (urbncby@sgi.net)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 19:04:08 EDT

    Rover ownership is such challenging fun.

      Lucy's not starting very well. Remove starter. Bench check. Yep, it's
    screwed. Take to local starter/alt. shop. Repair total: $35. Worked for a
    day. Lots of swearing. Take back to shop, tell the guy I'm taking this
    truck to Canada for a big rally, will probably submerge said starter in
    muddy Canadian water. Make the starter like new! RN said they could get me
    one for $505.00. Can't afford that just yet. On the bright side, I'm
    getting quicker at putting in a starter ;)
      My 101 FC user's manual showed up today. Just makes me want one even
    more. What a great truck!

    Scooter