Re: LRO: Megatester

From: David Scheidt (dscheidt@tumbolia.com)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 23:32:06 EDT

    On Wed, 6 Jun 2001, Jeff Berg wrote:

    :
    :I confess. I'll probably order four of them and add it to all of the
    :mini-mags that are sitting around. Just when I was switching over to
    :plasic bodied "penlights" too...
    :

    I'd start with one. It looks very much like one of those "That's neat,
    but..." things. And, of course, it interferes iwth my favorite
    mini-maglite accessory, the lite bite (as seen at
    http://www.stagehandtools.com/main/flashlight_accessories.htm ). Admit it.
    It's how you hold the thing.

    Let us know, though.

    --