Re: LRO: Re: disk brakes conversion

From: christian147@juno.com
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 22:56:07 EDT

    J-L, Would you share your knowledge so that others don't have to
    "reinvent the wheel" to get to the point where you stopped? As I recall
    price and availability were high on the list of criteria, and last I
    heard all you needed was a caliper mount fabricated, if I remember
    correctly. So you have wowed us all with your thinking before how about
    sharing your thoughts on a disk brake conversion. It would be much
    appreciated.

    thanks
    Chris hall