LRO: source for generator screws?

From: Matthew Wilson (orlando@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 14:14:30 EDT

    Firstoff, belated thanks to those listmembers that gave me advice on sealing
    the sph. I now have the thing apart again, but I'm puzzled as to why the
    seal is a little loose in there. I tried an AB and an RN (genuine) seal,
    both have the same wobble...I wonder if the housing is deformed
    somehow...strange.

    Next question, I rebuilt the generator (Lucas c-40) over the weekend. I
    cobbled together one that spins freely from the remains of mine and another
    collection of parts. However, while disassembling mine, I broke those two
    long screws that go through the generator body and hold the end brackets
    together. Does anyone have a spare two that they would be willing to part
    with?

    Thanks,
    Matthew