Re: LRO: Steering Relay Removal

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Sun Jun 03 2001 - 11:15:46 EDT

    >...the relay will stay put, I'll seal it up and blast around it...unless it
    >miraculously comes out this a.m. - doubt it though,

    Never can tell. When Timm converted my 109 to power steering (look mom
    lock to lock with one finger!) all it took was one tap with a hand sludge.

    TeriAnn Wakeman If you send me direct mail, please
    Santa Cruz, California start the subject line with TW -
    twakeman@cruzers.com I will be sure to read the message

    http://www.shadow-catcher.net <- Photography for sale
    http://www.overlander.net <- Web directory for Land Rover
    http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman <- My personal web site

    "In the world of type A & type B drivers consider me a type C gypsy
    traveler. Destinations are optional and not necessarily desirable."