LRO: RE: pictures of exhaust hangers?

From: Matt Peckham (matt@onexchange.com)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 10:40:18 EDT

    Not sure if there are any shots of mine, but you can check at
    www.crossmember.com. I had my cat back replaced before the Fall Heritage
    Rally, so look at those photos. I believe they just tacked some strips of
    metal to the exhaust, then bolted them to the tub at the wheelwell, with a
    rubber bumper to stop vibration.

    very simple, and man is it ever quiet.

    Matt