Re: LRO: Re: weird Salisbury leak

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 10:50:26 EDT

    >> I have raised breathers, but, yes, I will check to see if they're
    >> clogged. The weird thing is that this leak (apparently) started while
    >> she just sat, when internal diff pressure wouldn't have been an issue.

    >What I have always wondered is...what causes this pressure?
    >Is it the heating cooling/expanding contracting thermal dynamics thang? Or
    >is it something to do with petroleum breaking down.

    It has something to do with what an English chemist named Boyle came up
    with when thinking about gas pressure, volume and temperature. It's in
    the law books. And who knows there may be a petroleum fractional
    distillation thing going on as well.

    Better living through chemistry

    TeriAnn Wakeman Marigold Ltd.
    Santa Cruz, California Web design, site updating, testing
    webmaster@overlander.net search engine optimization, graphics
                                  and more

    http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html