Re: LRO: Looking good

From: Keith Tanner (keith@miata.net)
Date: Sat May 26 2001 - 23:28:19 EDT

    >I've had experiences that suggest that series rovers work pretty well as
    >chick magnents, particularly soft tops. Works at least until they notice
    >the lack of radio, air-con, and any sort of sound-deadening.

    Amen to that!

    I also drive a fairly flashy Miata that I used to think got a lot of
    attention. Compared to Basil, it's nothing. One thing I have noticed is
    that the attention given to the Rover is more genuine. If people are
    interested, they're REALLY interested. With the Miata, they're sometimes
    just being polite.

    Keith