Re: LRO: Hotfoot!

From: Keith Tanner (keith@miata.net)
Date: Sat May 26 2001 - 23:21:27 EDT

    An update. It turns out that the main reason for my steamy footwell is the
    big hole above my clutch pedal (my PO was a creative SOB when it came to
    anything clutch related). Hot air is pouring directly off the exhaust
    manifold onto my legs. Discovered this at 55 mph today as I wore shorts and
    felt the wind :) So I'll patch that little problem first. I've got header
    wrap in the garage (as seen on the experimental aircraft, etc) that I'll
    try next.

    Keith