Re: LRO: Tranny rebuild opinions sought

From: Bryan Hoult (bhoult@peoplepc.com)
Date: Sun May 27 2001 - 14:18:54 EDT

    On Sat, 26 May 2001, "Rich & Lori Williams" wrote:

    >Because this task exceeds my
    >abilities, I have two choices in this >matter and would like everyone's
    >opinion.

    I had the same quandary last summer, and as you may remember, I opted to have someone rebuild it because of my schedule. I was working on the engine rebuild at the time, and wanted to get the truck on the road sometime this decade. Anyway, I think you can do it with the assistance of the workshop manual.

    Bryan
    62 88
    70 109

    PeoplePC: It's for people. And it's just smart.
    http://www.peoplepc.com