Re: LRO: Marvel mystery oil

From: NADdMD@aol.com
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 11:42:55 EDT

    In a message dated 5/25/01 9:33:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
    MikeRogers@Mattishall.org.uk writes:

    Yup. Good stuff and smells great too. I use it intermittently when I add
    petrol (every 3rd or 4th tankful). I also use it when working engine stuff
    (both to clean the surface and to lightly oil it)--not as a replacement of
    assembly lube though.

    I also squirt a bit into the cylinders of engines which sit for a while
    (about once a month)

    Nate