Re: LRO: Series Gas Mileage

From: Bryan Hoult (bhoult@peoplepc.com)
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 09:42:35 EDT

    On Thu, 24 May 2001, "KURT W. KRAUSS" wrote:

    >I'd like to hear what others are >experiencing as to gas mileage and
    >travel range on their Series >vehicles.

    Kurt,

    I run a weber on the 62 88, 235/85-16's, no OD. I rebuilt the engine and carb last fall. It's still a 7:1 head.
    I also installed a Pertronix ignition module.

    I was getting about 15 mpg before the rebuild, I now get a steady 17 mpg in mixed city/highway driving. I generally do not exceed 55 mph.

    Bryan
    62 88
    70 109 "Genie"

    PeoplePC: It's for people. And it's just smart.
    http://www.peoplepc.com