LRO: sliders

From: William J. Rice (jarvis64@juno.com)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 23:33:14 EDT

    Oh yeah, total materials cost for my sliders was about $50. We scrounged
    the angle iron bits from their scrap bin, as well as the steel used for
    capping the ends. You pay for this by the lb. at most joints, so it ends
    up being super cheap. After the steel shop cut the ends of the tubing
    (which they did for free when they cut the tubing for me, which they had
    to do anyway), I can't imagine labor to have a pro. welder attach the
    angle iron and cap the ends would go to more than $50 or so.

    bill