LRO: Email issues and landrovers

From: Hope Peter (hope_peter@bah.com)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 22:55:47 EDT

    Aloha,
    sorry about all the multiple posts yesterday. Our mail server had a hiccup
    or something.
    Anyway, Honolulu All British Car Show was this past weekend. 40-50 cars
    present, 7 of em were Rovers. Pretty impressive turn out.
    I stuck up a few photos at
    www.aloharovers.com

    Met some new people which is always great. We are planning another
    expedition out to east Range. This time do the route from top to bottom.
    Pete