LRO: Dennis McCullagh address needed urgently

From: SJH (SHARDING@SCHULTE-LAW.COM)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 10:57:00 EDT

    I bought an item from Dennis on ebay a while ago. We have dealt before
    so he sent the item to me in advance of payment. I sent payment out,
    but it just came back to me as undeliverable becasue of insufficient
    postage (D'oh!!) with a yellow sticker over his address so I can't resend
    it!! Does anyone have his email or real address? If so please mail it
    to me directly as I am in digest mode. Thanks. Dennis, if you read this
    I'm very sorry for the delay.

    Simon